We released a new firmware for Momento (now allows for the option to include Daylights Savings Time as well as other bug fixes). If you feel that you need to update your firmware, please do so by following the steps below:
- Please remove the SD card from the M6.
- Go to https://momentocam.com/resources
- Scroll down until you locate - FIRMWARE UPDATES and download the V1.05 version
- Open the folder containing the recent download
- Plug the SD card into your laptop/computer and open it up
- You should see a new window with these folders - BOOKMARK / CONFIG/ EVENT / INF/ PARK/ PEVENT / USER (do not open any folders)
- Drag the downloaded file (V1.05) into this new window
- Eject the SD card and insert it back into the M6 camera
Upon reboot, it will start updating the firmware. Give it about 10-15mins for the process to complete (you must turn ON vehicle to accomplish this update).