Aside from viewing your Momento footage on your smartphone, you can also download the Momento Viewing software (available here) and view the front/rear footage simultaneously. When downloading the viewing software for Mac computers, you may come across an error that reads: "Momento is From an Unidentified Developer". If this does occur, please follow the steps below:
- Find the apple icon in the top right hand corner of your desktop. Then select "System Preferences"
- Then select "Security & Privacy"
- Select the "General" tab and select the lock in the lower left corner to allow changes.
- Enter your computer username and password, then select "Unlock."
- In the "Allow apps downloaded from:" section, select "Anywhere."
- Close the window. You can now install unsigned applications that you trust.