In cold areas and climate, where temperatures can reach freezing or below. Drivers will find that their batteries have low voltage or their engines won't start.
Power Saver & Parking Mode
Low Voltage cut-off settings:
- Power Saver: 11.0V, 11.7V/23.7V, 11.9V/23.9, 12.0V/24.0V, 12.1V/24.1V, 12.3V/24.3V
- 11.0V is for Auxiliary batteries (non-standard cars)
- 12.0V is the default setting and recommended for all standard vehicles
- 12.3V is the highest protection voltage cutoff setting, anytime voltage is below 12.3V it will automatically shut off the M6.
- Parking Mode: Off, 6HR, 12HR, 24HR and 48HR
- Parking Mode is the parking timer, it will shut off after the set preference time has elapsed.
- 12HR is the default setting
- If your vehicle's battery keeps dying or voltage goes too low, OFF/6HR may be the best option until it gets warmer or if you get a new battery.